Jim Breuer "Special Event"
- JR's Last Laugh has a full menu and offers new dinner specials daily!
- If you purchase tickets online to support a benefit, please call us to let us know so that the appropriate group gets credit
- If you would like to make a seating request please call our box office after purchasing your tickets
- If you are having a birthday, bachelor, or bachelorette party and would like your table decorated, you may purchase the "Table Decoration" option for $10
- If tickets are no longer available online, please contact JR's Last Laugh box office to check availability.
Learn more about Jim Breuer
Jim Breuer, a former cast member of "Saturday Night Live," has been continuing to make us laugh since his departure at the end of the 1997 season. During his time at "SNL," Breuer was probably best known for his original character, "Goat Boy" and his Joe Pesci impression on the recurring, "Joe Pesci Show." Breuer's feature film career began to take off after leaving "SNL." He starred in Universal Picture's hit comedy, "Half-Baked" and in Phoenix Pictures', "Dick." He recently completed filming a role in Laurence Fishburne's directorial debut, "Once in The Life."A stand-up comedian since his college days on Long Island, New York, Breuer worked in comedy clubs around the country for several years before deciding to become a regular on the New York comedy club circuit. After being in New York for only seven months, he landed a gig on the nationally syndicated show, "Uptown Comedy Club" where he spent two seasons. Breuer has been featured on many network and cable television showcases, such as CBS' "Late Show with David Letterman," NBC's "Later," Comedy Central's "Denis Leary Roast" and hosted Comedy Central's "Premium Blend" series. Jim also had his own show at MTV entitled, "The Jim Breuer Show," and his own Comedy Central special, "Jim Breuer: Hardcore."